Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pink Burberry

  Hi guys! I can`t believe it` s only December 4, which means there`s almost four more weeks until Christmas( I really need to buy one of those chocolate advent calendars). Chicago is like a fairytale when it comes to bringing the spirit of the Holidays to life. The city is completely covered in beams of golden and red lights! So, in the Spirit of the Holidays my sister and I decided to spend our day choosing from beautifully decorated Christmas cookies at our library`s bake sale. I would just like to say that I bought about twenty pink macarons! Hahaha
   For the first official Winter outfit I was finally able to find something to wear my pink Burberry scarf. The wool, cashmere blend is so soft and fluffy, like wearing a marshmallow around your neck.







SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS
BURBERRY SCARF
GAP MILITARY PARKA

No comments:

Post a Comment