Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pastel Means Love

Chanel
Chloe
        There is something about pastels that never become outdated. All the soft shades of pink, blue, lilac bring class and elegance to any outfit. Honestly, to me pastels remind me of my childhood when my mother would dress me in pale pink dresses making me feel like a princess. These colors just create a fairytale like ambiance. Although many would consider the trend of pastel mostly suitable for summer, it can vey easily be a winter sensation. Combined with the very popular trend of vivd designs and prints it becomes a very versatile and fun style.


Karlie Kloss for Dior



     
Miranda Kerr


1. Dropped Back Sleeveless Shirt
Stradivarius

2. ASOS VERA Pointed Flatform Shoes
Flatform shoes featuring a suede effect with a low cut vamp, pointed toe and chunky flatform sole.
ASOS

3. Knitted Tweedy Pastel Cardi
Top Shop

4. Moto Floral Leigh Jean 
Leigh jean with 5 pocket detail and authentic trims. 98% Cotton,2% Elastane.
Top Shop


1 comment:

  1. I love pastels!!!great post
    www.fashionandcupcakeslove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete