Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Lovely Parka


       Lately I have been absolutely in love with parkas! They are just so versatile and flattering. They come in  a variety of materials such as cotton for a military look,  luxurious down, and polyester. The cinchable waist helps accentuate your waist and the lenght elongates the overall figure and gives it a classy look. Also, worn with a pair of tiny-heeled boots it gives a really feminine look. Urban Outfitters and Gap have some innovative patterned ones.
I have recently purchased the military parka from Gap  and whenever I look at it, my heart giggles a little! Hahaha! I love it so much! I just wanna stay outside and wear it forever!

Parkas at Cynthia Steffe, Vena Cava, Cynthia Rowley


Burberry Parka


Rachel Bilson in Burberry parka

No comments:

Post a Comment