Friday, December 9, 2011

Pan Am

     I absolutely love the T.V. show Pan Am. I love the drama of each episode in relation to the 60s era,  the portrayal of how glamorous the job of a flight attendant was, and of course I adore the wonderful style of the 60s. For a while I`ve been wanting a Pan Am bag, like the girls in the show have and I found out that Marc Jacobs made a Special Edition of the classic  Pan Am Explorer bag! I am jubilating! Just hearing the words "special edition" and "Pan Am" brought a smile on my face. Throw Marc Jacobs into the mix as well and it`s absolutely out of this world! This bag truly is a fashion statement because of the beautiful vintage look and its practical, voluminous design. I shall ostentatiously put a picture of this on my fridge, as a subtle hint.


No comments:

Post a Comment